Re: what are your thoughts on BSG's new blog post?

@33, Isn't that interesting?  I mean, the article is bashing games and game devs on the basis that they know how to do exactly that.  I come along and prove that the only thing this article is is just an exceptionally strong worded opinion; nothing more, nothing less.  You take issue with my post because you claim I'm "butthurt."  I promise you I'm not.  I'm amused.  The fact of the matter is that you can't have it both ways.  If you're going to voice an opinion on something because you feel you have the right to voice an opinion on something, you'd better be able to take the heat when that opinion is toasted, roasted, blasted or anything in between.  Besides, the idea here is that someone believes they can write whatever they want and everyone should just listen or look the other way.  Funnily enough, when it comes to audiogaming, this person isn't doing that.  They have the choice to look the other way, but instead they decided to write a snide commentary without any real support.  I'll give you that the basis is therre, but the whole thing is challenged by the emotional bagage that's tied to it and which, I personally believe inffluenced the article.
for the record, I reiterate yet again that I agree with the idea;; the community and its devs need a lift, but this controversial pile of nonsense is not going to do that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Allie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector