Re: Suggest me an audio game to play.

Damn Mayana, You have some really good taste in games!
Warsim has a lot of wllore and interesting locations to explore, and it's cheap. But it doesn't strictly have a storyline either, and it's mostly text based.
Aside from that, I can suggest The choice of Games titles, In particular choice of kung fu which is free, and choice of rebels which is not.
however, those are also both text Games, and unlike Warsim or code 7, do not include sounds.
I assume you have already played shadow line, but if not, you definitely should.