Re: Friend Gets Weird Message After visiting BSG

Hmmm. Try scanning the computer with Windows Defender and/or Malware Bytes. I'm wondering if it's some sort of malware? If it is an ISP data cap issue, there's not much you can do except wait for the next billing period at the beginning of next month. Constant video chat, Netflix streaming, and other activities that use a significant amount of data can quickly add up over a month. I thought we got rid of data caps on Broadband Internet. The bastards...

Control U allows you to view the source of the current web page. I don't know, this is really weird. I've been trying to help her as well. My thought is that if it's showing up with multiple browsers, it's either something on the computer or the network itself. Hmmm...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StepherDoLittle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Anica via Audiogames-reflector