Re: Friend Gets Weird Message After visiting BSG

I read about some US ISP's (specifically Comcast) injecting messages like this into webpages, I just did some Googling and Charter seems to do this as well so I guess others might be too.

If you want absolute peace of mind, I would call your ISP (with a number you can find on the website or in a previous statement to be sure) and read them this message. Ask what your data usage is and see if it matches what they see in their system. If it does, there's not much you can do about it sadly other than blocking it with Adblock or uBlock.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StepherDoLittle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Anica via Audiogames-reflector