Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

Hi.

I recently picked this game up after a few years and I'm loving the latest changes so far.  Sadly though, I appear to have reached the end of my current game, which is a shame because I've gotten really attached to my nation and my six or seven vassals.
Throughout my run, I encountered a few gamebreaking things, but I'm not really sure they can be fixed in a way that makes sense.  I've found that it's really easy to build up a ridiculously powerful champion that can dominate in the arena provided spiked pits are closed.  Following that, all you need to do is bet the max amount every year and you're basically garenteed a fortune.  Additionally, if you lose a ton of money in the arena beforehand, your betting max is increased, so I lost a million gold, bet a million on my champion in a grand tournament or w/e and then found myself with more money than I would ever need.  I then purchased the troops from my allies and turned them into vassals.
Now I'm not really sure what to do.  I was hoping the game would allow me to spawn an even more powerful nation like it did early in my game, but no such luck.  I have yet to find the vampires or the demon gate though, so that may be something I should look into next.
Is there anything else I can do to continue my expansion?  As ridiculous as my nation has become, i am enjoying watching all the numbers grow.

This post is all over the place, but I also had a suggestion.  It would be cool if reputation with factions rose and fell as you messed with their allies.  So let's say I'm allied with faction A and faction B attacks me.  Unless Faction A and B have an alliance, faction A should lose regard for faction B and consider raiding faction B on my behalf.  Also, should my vassal nations be attacking each other?

Thanks, and keep up the amazing work on this gem of a game!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walker via Audiogames-reflector