New Class, Areas, & Features!

Greetings everyone!

I'm Aelyn of Erion MUD and this is my first post on this forum :). If you've never heard of Erion, I'd like to warmly welcome you to our community! We are a VI friendly game and I personally implement new features and spam reduction options specifically for VI players.

We are a rather ambitious team of IMMs and are frequently adding content and implementing new ideas from players. We've recently added several updates, including new areas with missions, a Monk class with 3 subclasses, and many other various features. Some of the notable updates I would like to share are...

* Our 11th class, Monk, has been implemented! Martially trained and devoted to the gods of the realm, Monks are unarmed masters with unparalleled speed who prefer to harness their body as their weapon rather than wield a dagger to stab or a staff to set foes afire. Their fists blur as they catch an incoming hail of arrows and simultaneously whirl their body to strike at an unmatched speed.  A Monk's spirituality manifests itself through a calm, centered being which allows them to perform abilities which function similarly to magic but are a direct result of a disciplined mind.  Their dedication to physical, mental and spiritual energy empowers them with abilities that make them both excellent defenders and fighters.

* A high level area, Witch's Mountain, has been released! Some of you may have thought that witches only occupy the Witch's Woods, but they are rather widespread, found all through Witch's Mountain.  They are wicked beyond imagining, very very powerful, and quite deadly, only the bravest explorers daring to venture their way.  Brought to you by myself and our Head Builder Kextra, we hope you enjoy this new area.  Be extremely observant, or you will miss many secrets.

* Deep in the Witch's Wood where the hillside creeps with arachnids, a fresh hole has been burrowed into the earth, leading into the dark, Nyxian tunnels which are rumored to be inhabited by spiders the size of horses.  This small area is for those level 150 and up, created by myself and Kextra.

* A new and more user friendly forum has been implemented with many new features that you won't see on stock MUD note boards.

* Pet Limbo has been released! When your pet reaches 0 health, it will now be sucked into a pet Limbo where it will remain until released by its master.

* We are currently planning to add the Bard class next and are gathering ideas from our players!

To connect to the MUD, the address is: Erionmud.com Port 1234

Join our new Discord at https://discord.gg/PTRbCpy

Visit our website at http://erionmud.com/

Happy Mudding!
Aelyn

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ErionMUD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector