Re: I'm Sorry

@Dan
My post was referring to his assertion that the mods were after him specifically, not about his account problem. it wasn't the first time he has said something like that recently, and I'm simply tired of it, Considering that he is causing all of his own problems with the mods anyway and was already recently unbanned.
you yourself have stated in the past how harmful you think unfounded anti-mod sentiment can be, And we don't need another Moonwalker situation.
I am a firm believer that as long as you can keep it pretty civil, it is sometimes necessary to be harsh with someone in order to get them to pause for a moment and take a close look at themselves.
I spoke from my point of you, but it was just as much about helping the forum as it was about my own annoyance, Better to explain to someone why everybody seems to be upset with them then to leave them in the dark and wondering. this type of intervention has definitely helped me before as well.
@Jaidon
First I would like to say thank you for choosing to step back for a while, I understand that can be very hard, and I appreciate it.
Second of all, I should say that I am not criticizing you for trying to bring some humor to the forum, and I give you credit for trying to deal with your own bad situation using humor rather than purely anger, as so many others often do.
But after you realize that your humor was not going over well with people, and actually causing more drama, you decided to continue trying in the same way and then blaming the mods for the backlash you got. That is the real problem I have here.
even now you are still passive aggressively blaming us, and although I sympathize with your personal problems, it is ultimately your choice to take it out on the forum rather than trying to improve your situation in another way.
I hope to see you back here once your personal situation has improved, I always thought it was cool to have someone from Trinidad on the forum as you don't here about that country very much where I live.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector