Re: I'm Sorry

Explanation!
I said that I think Jayd is always looking for an excuse to ban me again. Here's why.
me. The forum had an uptick in drama when i was gone.
Jayd. AHA! How do you know! Lawrence wasn't here for the full 3 months! You must have had an alt! You must have!
Me. Hey mods. I hav some accounts I want you to delete.
Jayd. Yuricka! proof that you have an alt! All I have to do is hit the ban link. Just have to get a statement first.

Now, this could all be perfectlly harmless, like my first post, but to me athat's how it feels to me. People like simba and others always look to critise or get me warned as soon as I do something.

Me. You idiots ride on your high horses.
Simba. Personal attack! I'm gonna report you!
Simba. You bratty dimwited kid who should be gone again. Nope. Definately not a personal attack. Nope!

Why didn't I just ping the mods? My stupid cousin literally told Jayd I had other accounts I can use, and you can delete them. Jayd didn't read or respond.
I'm sorry about this, but I get annoyed very easily. I think I could use a little break from the forum.
@Nocturnous, how do I keep my head up? Because of people like you and Dan Gero. Plus, I have very little self-valuation based on people on the internet. While they may play a small role, I don't seek your praise, like 22 claim I do.
Now, Jayd, I think you're a damn good mod, however I think sometimes, you're personal opinions do critically affect you're moderation actions. Now, its not completely a bad thing, but let's look at two examples:
The post which you banned me for, and Haily's recent retaliation. WhileI can understand Haily's response, my post wasn't even an attack. It was a bloody example. Just saying. So, bye for now, maybe later on, I'll be able to release something for you people to actually enjoy. But knowing y'alls, because I release it, yule find any reason to attack the damn thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector