Re: Some BK3 suggestions, and a rant.

If you had read more carefully, you would have noticed that I wasn't really having issues with the bomb platforms. Yes, they're annoying, but as you pointed out, they're manageable.
I am talking about 11-2, where random rocks fall at random times in random places, sometimes two at a time, and Carla will often stand there and get smoked. there is nothing you can do to stop this from happening, and the only way to keep her safe is to stay near her. And that's a really excellent way to get Carla killed if 1. she gets in front of you or 2. you turn around in order to, say, shoot an enemy that's wailing on Carla from behind (your bullets hurt her even though hers don't hurt you). If she was immune to your bullets, the problem would be neatly nipped, since then the strat is simple: stay close to Carla and be ready to heal her if she gets squished by a rock or ganged up on by mobs.

I personally use one of the swords in 4-2. You should be able to one-shot insects and two-shot security carts if your attack is really as high as you say it is. Things die fast. You get coins. Coins are good. As for how many balls you should have? Me, I usually go overkill on this. I'd say 600-700 anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector