Re: Some BK3 suggestions, and a rant.

You're handed devices to heal Carla with that you can use on her from range ((you could also say remotely) and there are more to pick up lmao.
She can also withstand more than a couple hits from the falling rocks, as I replayed this stage a bunch of times just to be sure and deliberately didn't heal her one time through.
Perhaps I was lucky like 6 times in a row? Or maybe you're onto something with the double damage bug but I can't make myself play it again. I've had enough Carla for one day.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector