Re: [joke] nvda glitcher!

oh this is indeed effective. Not even a warning from windows defender. I played music in the background and it was fine. The glitching was kind of funny, sounds like you are hitting NVDA on the back and making it stutter. Not sure what the windows key thing was about, but I am happy I saved it before it gets whimsically taken down. Works exactly as advertised!
now, putting forth the analogy that this is straight up malicious... its like when you are on the stove and boil water... what you do with that boiling water after you have done it is truly up to you,  but no one forced to pour the water and turn on the stove to max heat, or did all of this without your consent. Way way way different.
Not that we haven't seen crash words been used here, or game servers being kiddie hacked, oh no, not at all, and these people do not get banned. Impulsiveness much?