Re: [joke] nvda glitcher!

I can see how this could be taken in a bad way. However, most of this topic is overreactions. Yes, MEMZ was open-source, but @dan_gero's point still stands -- no one did react like this to that virus because they knew precisely what they were getting themselves into. The author states what this program does quite clearly; if it performs as advertised, then I challenge anyone who overreacted in this topic (primarily the first 12 posts, other than the posts by the author) to use this in a malicious way. Yeah, it could make it impossible to use NVDA for awhile, or even impossible to use the windows key for a bit, but if that's all it does? Come on, there are far worse viruses out there. There are viruses that even cause companies to lose all their faceprint data or allow criminals to walk free during police investigations. Trust me, this virus is nothing. Do I agree that this could've been far worse? Yes, but it wasn't. Do I agree that this kind of joke, which proved to be harmless, could get you imprisoned? No, it couldn't. If the joke proved to be damaging to computers, acted like ransomware, or otherwise caused harm to a residential or corporate computer, a residential or corporate network, etc., then I would agree on that point -- because it would. But it doesn't. (Plus, actual viruses are delivered in far more crafty methods than this. This was a very obvious joke from the start.)