Re: Is there anywhere specific I can post MML chiptunes besides youtube?

well dude, you're in luck! I have a place where you can upload an NSF and an MML in a zip file. Rules. let there only be one per zip file, MML, and an NSF. The site is japanese, you'll nead a translator. If you make anything elce in a tracker, like MPT, or something, please put the raw form, no MP3s, oggs, flacs and so on. and lastly, the site has a vibrent comunity, so please don't be afraid to share! So long as they're not done with little efort. So here we go!

http://mck2ch.music.coocan.jp/

Have fun, and I'm archiving that site so, show me what you got! smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector