Re: Microphone choice help with recording my class with audacity?

I have some 3d recording phones by andriea electronics.
They are folding headphones in a hard shell case, come with a sound card and everything.
They were 40 dollars when I got them.
https://www.amazon.com/Andrea-Electroni … lectronics
Now these came from coolblindtech so if you search for them they are in one of the goodybags.
They are nice and durable and quite good to wear.
The audio is raw and clear though it is raw audio.
There are no enhancements and its good to use on field recording and look quite nice to.
You can change volume with the wheel on the device and mute it.
The mics record everything and I would recommend them as a reasonable cheap option.
They have no drivers and work well enough.
The only thing to warn users about are they are unfiltered and raw sounding, so be carefull on volumes as they will record everything.
They will sound good but raw audio especially in the superbeam card on usb and there are extra cables to.
Over all my microphone devices these are good.
According to sightling users they look nice and look more expensive than they actually are.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector