Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I think those who are asking for an alternate method of getting titles need to consider that this is the first time there has been a mechanically driven reason to play hard core, which looks like it's gotten quite a bit cooler with this update.  That being the case, there's really no reason that Aprone should give an alternate path as it would defeat the purpose.  Maybe once we've a cadre of privates, there will be other incentives added to increase in rank.  And I guess I don't understand the reason to want to keep multi hundreds of level vs ranking, but then I have been a champion of hard core mode since before it came into existence.