Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

You know, a single armor boost skill makes a lot of sense now. Since each piece of armor covers a different percentage, and since some armor provides what used to be skills instead of protection, just upping what you have by 0.45*points seems an easy solution. This is particularly true since we currently have no complete set of armor except, I think, low.

Cinnamon also makes good points. I think the ultimate goal of any game like this is to get so good you can do the advanced stuff with little trouble, and the challenge of the game diminishes. Titles let you start over and do it all again, so you can gain better weapons. I'm still not a fan of HC mode, and I do think titles should be attainable by some other means, but overall the system makes sense. I'd rather have those who have played for a long time get bored until the next map or mission comes along, than have new players give up because their hard-won armor does nothing and they can't get ahead.

UR L: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=174292#p174292