Re: westworld, how am I supposed to watch it?

Oh, does it mean that the two first seasons I found audiodescribed, as well as those of game fo thrones and other HBO titles were not done in collaboration with HBO itself, but as an independant project? Didn't know that, it unfortunatly makes far less probable to find it audiodescribed in short terms.
I guess I'll watch it without AD, and probably without legal support too. Sad to say, but I don't have much more choice.
Thanks for your answer _ And by the way, I should have found another subject for this topic, the current one seems a little agressive to me, it's like someone here demanded that I watch westworld, and I said man_ How am I supposed to do this ?
Anyway let's hope the few critics I've read were wrong, and that westworld has not wasted its intellectual content in exchange for a few more action scenes. I know that, due to neurological dishabilities, more than 80 percent of humanity wanted westworld to have less dialogs and more gunshots. I personnally don't agree but time will tell.

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector