Re: westworld, how am I supposed to watch it?

HI !
And I thought the same way at first. I thought season one was actually enough, beautiful in its ending, and particularly well made, and that season two was probably spoiling the concept by overusing it.
But to be honnest, the second time I saw it I changed my mind. If you have not, I sugest that you watch it again, some things strangely become quite intense, ike the insight you may have on some characters, and on the tragedy that is slowly but surely playing.
I think that westworld has an entiere story to tell and that Nolan and Joy had something precise in mind since the begining, something that, I hope, shall be revealed in this season, making it the conclusion.

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector