Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

So, school here has been shutdown until May twentioth, bars have been closed, and the Attorney General drawing up laws to have bars who attempt to get around the ban's license revoked until further notice, plus criminal charges. The parks have also been locked at night, because people play cricket at night. Royal Castle, Churches' Chicken, Pizza Boy's, KFC, Subway, Pizza Hut and other places have banned dining in and are only doing take out. And for the Trinidadian fast food places, its not fastfood anymore, because  you come in, place your order, then they cook the food. KFC has said that they will be beefing up their delivery force, because previously, it would take an order, to leave the KFC in San Fernando at 6 PM, to arrive at my home in STE. Madeleine, 2 Kilometres away, at somewhere in between half 9 and ten pm. Really bad. Also, 3 weeks will be taken from our July-August vacation to make up for the 3 weeks lost this term. AS ai said, toilet paper is either extremely scarce, or expensive. Don't talk for Lysaul, Clorax and sanitiser. I'm worried, because my mom, who has high blood pressure is coming down with the symptoms of the virus. I'm not sure if its actually the virus, or the common cold. I'm also worried about my friend, Rayanne, who has asthma. She's a really, really good friend. And I haven't heard from her in weeks.