Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

I normally don't respond to these threads, mainly because it's harder for me to articulate my thoughts.

Anyway, once all of this is over, god willing, do you think things will be any different?

I think we'll all go about our lives like nothing's happened.

We'll just call it a terrible tragedy and move on.

It really is sad that humanity won't learn from this, some will no doubt, but I think the majority of us will just go back to living our normal lives.

As I write this, Australia has reached the thousand mark, with about 400 in New South Whales.

Schools are still open here, they're saying at this stage it's better to keep them open because kids will just be hanging out at shopping centres.

We're not in lock down yet, but people are being encouraged to stay home and only go out for essentials.

Movie theatres are apparently still open here, not sure how long that will stay, seeing as we can't have out door gatherings of no more than 500 and 100 for in doors.

If you decide to go to the movies, you have to have a seat between you and the next person.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector