Zombies, run releases homefront lockdown mission

Okay, this was something I noticed today whilst spending some quality work out time with the undead.
In light of the corona virus crisis, Zombies, run now offers a special work out mode entitled homefront, lockdown.

I'm not entirely sure when during the story the mission is set, but the plot involves a huge warehouse opening to release a hitherto unsuspected hoard of zombies, meaning that all of able township's runners need to hole up and wait things out.
Poor Sam, the usual communications tech for the zombies run missions is equally stuck in his com's shack, so rather than guiding runners to targets, instead he stays on coms to keep everyone fit and motivated, offering exercises, tips and banter, as well as updates on how the huge swarm of zoms are doing.

I'm not sure if the mission has an end, but the implication is that the zombies run crew will be releasing more stories as time goes on. Best of all, even for none subscribers, the lockdown missions are apparently free.

Of course you can find out more on Zombies run's db page, and download the game for free for your choice of Ios or android phones.

I can also confirm, that the game works fine with running on a treadmill or mini trampoline too, though if running on a mini trampoline, I'd recommend putting the stride length up a bit since trampoline running is rather harder.