Re: twitter authorizing in BGT?

I think the problem  those who stick with BGT have with other manuals is that they are great for general syntax, but they do not give a 100% guide on how to create a game. Not just a game, but an audio game.  That last one knocks out pretty much all of create a game yourself guides out there.  People who start with BGT expect for things to be handed to them on a SilverPlatter when they make the switch to another language. Most of them do not put in the necessary effort to do any kind of research necessary to find a library’s that they wish.  They don’t need to, after all. BGT still runs, and until it stops to do so, and even afterwards, people will still use it. People will use it because it has all the resources one could want at their fingertips.  By providing such a vast compendium of information, the tutorial actually hurts those who begin with a language that hands you everything.  I myself am a primary example of this. As much as I love python, I wish that I would have learned a language which enforces stricter rules on the programmer, as making a switch caused me to realize all the little bad habits that I have. The more of proverbial freedom the language gives to the user (less worry about what happens under the hood, more functions to be used), the more difficult it is going  to be to switch to another, much more strict language.
That's the problem, too. I think we all sometimes forget how large of a jump we're asking someone to make. In the case of "go learn Python" which often gets thrown at all the new BGT developers, we're essentially asking them to go live in a country in which their mother tongue was not only spoken, but not even heard of. Frankly, it's terrifying. I'm not saying to go and post along the lines of "Wow! Good job! You did the most difficult thing ever!" on every topic pronouncing a switch to another language besides BGT, but we all need to realize that it's a huge jump that we want someone to do.