Re: twitter authorizing in BGT?

@42:

That is absolutely an important question to consider. But I think we have to differentiate between the API and the implementation in this case. If someone reimplements an API compatible engine, older games would still run. That is the only way I can see it moving forward. But releasing the current implementation as open source is not something I am interested in doing, for the reasons outlined above. In order to be viable it would need to be reimplemented anyway, so there needs to be a very dedicated effort behind such an endeavor. Personally I have plans to release more open source projects in the future, but a BGT reimplementation will not be one of them.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall