Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

So regardless of opinions on the vault, it's pretty clear that post 60 contains multiple personal attacks. If this were being directed at the mods or at someone unrelated it would have been warned, but since it's in the mod's favour it isn't. Again, I'd like to reitterate that I don't dislike Jayde, hell I have a lot of respect for the guy for doing what he does as a mod and for standing up for me in that other topic back in January, I just think that some personal biases are at play here.
@jacek, in response to your comment on going back to the way things were where in only audiogame cracks were against the rules, I fail to understand how this would be a bad thing. We're an audiogames website after all, what certain members choose to do in the *off topic* room is their problem, and it's not harming other audiogame developers, so there's really no reason besides morals that the mods should care about it. Realistically speaking it's not even harming the fatcat companies who produce these movies, because most of the people who watch them do so through services like netflix or amazon prime.