Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

62, what the bloody hell does Jayd and Liam being Jewish have to do with anything? You call Hitler cool, but you wanna know something you stupid schmuck? If Hitler had his way you would have been bloody killed the minute they found out you were blind. So, are Liam and Jayd still blood thursty little fucks? huh? huh? And who gave you the authority to give out Jayd's full name? Don't you know that's a violation of its self by you simply doing that? As Jayd, the evil little fuck said, by you doing this you're aren't making yourself look like some kind of tragic hero. More like a tragic asshole. I know you  probably won't see this post for a little while, but I want this to be out there. When you come back to see how people who were agreeing with you now look at you for such stupid ridiculous posts. As Jayd said, this only makes you look like some kind of coward who can't face defeat, so you go all out in a you can't fire me cuz I quit attitude.
My cousin Lawrence McSchmuck makes better insults than that. And go look at his final banning post on the forum. He said he only posted that post to fuck with the staff team because he already knew he was going to be banned. Sort of a last itch attempt to try and wwin the flame fight he and Cross were having. I hope in your time of being banned you learn how stupid posts like that make you look like a see you next tuesday.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector