Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

Why do we keep having this argument over, and over, and over, and...
Honestly. If you guys really don't like the rules in place here on ag.net, you know, a site to discuss games and not the illegal distribution of multimedia, you can always go open up your own forum where you can make your own rules and deal with the consequences (if any) there.
The mod team is doing what's right for the group as a whole, including the site's owner(s). You guys seem to forget that ag.net is actually being paid for and footed by someone (who has their name on the bills, and so if the shit hits the fan, they're the ones who have to deal with the blowback. Should that happens, I will wager they would rather disavow themselves of ag.net and shut it down, rather than fight a court case that they didn't bargain for.
If you're gonna download movies, tv shows, music, and star wars porn, no one's saying you can't somewhere else -- the site's mods just don't want it done here. Is that so how to grasp?
Does this always have to be a recurring battle? I feel like I'm reading another David Eddings book, you know, where he just recycles the plot with new characters and places.
I really don't understand why there seems to be a certain sect of members whose goal seems to be the vilification of anything the mods do. Remember, these rules came about because the mods were criticized for not taking a stronger stance on copyright material (by allowing some material to go through). So they get heat if they don't crack down on stuff, but they get heat if they crack down on stuff? Jesus fucking Christ on a corkscrew. They just can't win with some of you, can they? You just have to bicker and bicker and rehash the same arguments repeatedly, as if there aren't more appropriate things we couldn't be discussing... you know, like... games.
The world's a hard place, Billy. Ya ain't always gonna get everythin' that ya ask fer from the bakery. Sometimes they ain't gonna have bearclaws, and ya might have ta settle fer 'dem maple bars. But I'ma tell ya hwat, Billy. If'n Jimmy's Bakery ain't got none 'dem bearclaws, it ain't the end of tha world, ya heared? But even if ya'll just can't be a'livin' wit'out 'em, maybe instead of a'hollerin' and a'hootin' all through Jimmy's shop 'bout yer problem, ya could head on' over ta Grandma Dana's Dessert Pantry, where they specialize in bearclaws. Ya lissenin ta me boy?

Kai

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector