Re: HoneyGain - Make Money out of Your Own Internet!

Nocturnus is right. People like he and I are telling people not to do this -- irrespective of whether the OP keeps on doing it, which is stupid but I digress -- because the last thing we want to see happen is your card data (or something just as equally important) get stolen or sold to a corporation (or hacker forum or whatnot) and then those people using your card data to spend money you probably don't have. The crooks can get your card info without you even having the app in the foreground; hell, it might not need to even be running. If you ignore what we're saying, then so be it. If it proves to be harmless, I'll certainly be retracting my statements on this thread -- but thus far, I've yet to see any evidence to prove its not a scam.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector