Re: LION, NVDA universal subtitle reader and more

vortex1024 wrote:

Hadi, I intentionally disabled cropping for the other modes. DO you think it would be useful in them, too?
Do you have a better suggestion for the title? I had problems  formulating a description which is both concise and complete.
Thanks for the video, I myself didn't think such a thing was possible. Are you able to actually play that using lion, not only view the status of things? I'd also love to see how it works in fifa/mortal kombat.

Regarding cropping, I think it would be great if you also enabled them for current window.
Two reasons, one reason is that when  you set the add on  to hole screen, sometimes when you have another application dropping itself on top of your screen and you're not noticing it, (example: steam new messages), then  Lioin will fail to read parts of the screen. I was actually confused why is lion not working and not reading half of the screen, then i realized there's another screen on top of my game, Windows has a definition for them, On top, i think? so setting the hadd on to current window will fix those problems, I think.
Second reason is that in my current game, in one of the windows, lion is failing to detect the text changes even though when i manually OCR, i can. I was wondering if changing my config to current window would fix it, but because it does not have crop settings, It was reading a lot of things all at once so i couldn't properly test it, because the other parts of the screen had moving things, IT'd be great if you enable it for current window so i could give this a shot with crop settings.
Regarding fifa, your add on actually boosts its accessibility by miles. It's been years that  we are   asking EA to increase the frequency of the commentators announcing player names when they control the ball, and they just ignore us. Now, with your mod, You can bounce the ball around and instantly hear who is controlling it, and which player is standing in front of you to take the ball away. When presets are implemented, i can make it so that your mod can hear  menu descriptions too, menaing that as you focus on menu items you can hear what item you're focusing on, and i can make another preset for the tema manager, meaning that as you select a player in your team, you can hear what player is selected, so you can easily swap them around in your team.
I will make a video on fifa later.
Regarding stellaris, IT is a work on progress, But once all the golden cursor hotspots are set, the game is playable with mods that help you. However i'm working on a 1920 x 1080 screen so if you have a screen resolution like this, you can play the game once i'm done setting the hotspots. I am going to bug the developers, so if they add keyboard controls, so anyone can play the game without  hotspots.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : David via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vortex1024 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vortex1024 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : death via Audiogames-reflector