I got bored and recorded some Genesis Games

This is a rapid-fire recording, where I went through 8 (9 if you count the vOICe intro) games in 1h 41min.
I'd've used a louder mic if I could have. The levels in this thing are atrocious. I adjusted my settings until I got something tolerable... then I switched headphones and discovered that the adjustments were only good enough on the ones I recorded with. sad

Anyway, if you want to listen to me get pwned at games I've been playing for 24-25 years for just under two hours, you can do so here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/p27bpz

The first 8 minutes are setting up the vOICe and playing with its tutorial exercises.
If you want to skip to a particular game, they are as follows:
0:08:19: The Lion King
0:15:20: Sonic the Hedgehog
0:17:40: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
0:23:30: Sonic 3 and Knuckles
0:39:00: Mighty Morphing Power Rangers fighting game
1:06:20: X-Men
1:17:03: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters
1:33:30: DragonBall Z: Buyu Retsuden

I can't help but notice that, in spite of my going into this intending to avoid spending too much time on fighting games or  beatemups, I wound up spending half the recording on fighting games anyway.
If you want a better description of the scenes in Sonic3 and Knuckles, the Game Apologist did an epic review of the game on Youtube, recently, which eventually covers the exact bits in the recording. This is a total coincidence, and watching that review might possibly have convinced me to go ahead an dupload this. Again, the Unapologetic review does a much better job of describing the scenes.

And how badly I got destroyed at MMPR is just embarrassing. TMNT ... doesn't bother me so much.

I don't feel like this deserves a whole thread, but I had too much commentary for a Tweet. Is there a recordings megathread buried somewhere? ... Should I just turn this into one? ... Is there a way to accessibly add text to videos so I can put it on Youtube, preferably with centered text for what I'm saying, and subtitles for the game / screen reader?