Re: I got bored and recorded some Genesis Games

It occurred to me while listening to the Sonic 2 bit that I never said anything about Tails. There are a lot of random death sounds that are Tails getting hit, and if you didn't know that was Tails, it'd make it hard to tell apart Sonic dying from Tails. ... I'll mention that if there's a next time, then.
I did eventually remember halfway through MMPR that the dash sounds aren't necessarily obvious, and tried to explain those.
Maybe I should start going through the sound test and identifying the sounds? It's the closest there is to a "learn game sounds" option.
(The Marvel games do not have sound test, or options in general for that matter. X-men has a difficulty menu when you start, and that's it.)