Re: I Have to Use Jaws For a Few Hours, and Here Are My Thoughts

The changes to the way NVDA handles speech in 2019.3 should allow for these kinds of changes in the near future. I refuse to use JAWS out of principle and because I despise Vispero and their business practices. Purchasing and merging with all their commercial competition in the United States is not cool at all! They have a lovely monopoly going because of it. I'd much rather use NVDA and support them rather than dealing with activation issues and supporting a company that cares more about their bottom line than the users they claim to want to help. Where's the JAWS annual program for people outside of the United States? Where's a more affordable JAWS annual plan for some of the business features like Remote Desktop and Tandem Direct support?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector