Re: strange problem when turning on my windows 10 computer.

Hi there
Your pc is booting from the recovery partition.
This could happen for tuns of reasons, but if you've just done an update or changed system files that could be the cause. While it's nevre happened to me, I'm sure it could be hardware issues as well.
Also, it doesn't seem windows is reckognizing your windows installation because in the first menu which has troubleshoot, windows should say select device.
Hopefully this helps somewhat I guess.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector