Re: strange problem when turning on my windows 10 computer.

ok so, yes, I have to do a clean re install of windows. or linux.
the BME person helped me to boot from a USB. which would have a clean windows 10 iso. however my new problem is, I cant burn the ISO to the usb because the only other computer that is here. has admin ristrictions, which means i cant do a lot. lol, I might need to buy a rarsbery pi and connect a keyboard and speekers and use some accessible linux. I'm not spending money on a windows bootable USB from amazon. if anyone knows a portable options that would be nice. thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector