Re: Come take a look at my awesome, revolutionary, and unfinished game!

Let me respond to some points that have been made here, in no particular order. I did not at any point give specific examples as to the kinds of games I'm thinking of, those who have been part of the forum for any mentionable length of time will know which ones I'm talking about and the latest one that just happened was simply the straw that broke the camel's back.
Now about these expectations some of you assume I have. No, I don't expect everything put in new releases to be the next AHC or manamon or whatever. But at the very least, I expect a game in new releases to not have any features that aren't actually finished! You can add as much as you want after the release, but the very first public version you put out must be complete within itself. That is all, seriously it is. Also, I've never gotten on the whole "let's bash the hell out of bgt" crap. At the end of the day I'm the end user and as long as your product works, why should I care if it's written in bgt, python, or the magic and mythical abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz language? Windows defender hasn't done anything on this computer ever since I got it, so keep making games in bgt until windows 10 stops supporting the things  required to run them, or until the bloody sun goes out for all I care.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector