Re: Come take a look at my awesome, revolutionary, and unfinished game!

@13 and 14, please pay a bit more attention to who posts what. I'm not about to bash games where I see effort was made. Did I play the lemonade stand sim for long? Nope, I didn't. But that's not because it's a bad game. I just don't like store sims very much. But to those people who like games like U-mart and similar ones, they'll probably enjoy it, and why shouldn't they? Street chaos is a great start for Tunmi. Now he just needs to keep at it and add to the game instead of starting another thing. I didn't say any of these games were bad. All I said was that I don't like it when people put games into a place where completed projects should be put even though there's some things that are obviously not finished, and that could have been finished before release since no one knew of the game's existence beforehand.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector