Re: problem with steam

I installed Steam just yesterday but the app doesn't seem to work with NVDA.  I went on the Steam website to try and purchase GTA5 but it says it's in my library.  How do I download it to my pc to play it?  I'm gonna try to install Liam's mod.
I don't know why it says it's in my library since I never purchased it through Steam.  I mean, I don't even own a copy for PC.
I had a PS3 a long, long time ago and I did have it on there, but like I said that was quite a long time ago.  A period of years even

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Remi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blind cupcake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blind cupcake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zachary via Audiogames-reflector