Re: Input needed for planned audio football project

@hadi.gsf Yes, I meant this exactly.

So in the case of 4 2 3 1, this would be something like:

p1 5 5
p2 25 5
p3 45 5
p4 65 5
p5 5 25
p6 65 25
p7 5 50
p8 35 50
p9 70 50
p10 35 70

In defense position. Defenders are 20 meters apart, on the 5th meter of the pitch in front of the goal keeper. The next row has the two midfielders on the left and right side. The next row has the three players and the one forward is in the middle.

This is probably not correct, so I am just trying to illustrate the representation. Then, p1 and p4, the two backs move up, so there would be an additional row with just those two players, probably at 5 45 and 65 45, if I understood your description correctly.

But if it is easier, we can do this via the editor, or you could just describe the changes after the initial, defensive setup.

What is important is the actual positions on the pitch, because these will be the positions where all the players move to when there's a kickoff, after a goal, etc. The moment you get the ball, players will have their attack formation instructions to move to.

This reminds me, do I remember correctly that players are not allowed to stay on the opponent's third, or on the midfield, when they have a kickoff? For example after they received a goal. Because this would mean that they would need to move back to defend, only to change into attack formation the moment the kickoff is happening, since it is very likely that they are still in control afterwards.

As always, I am open to suggestions, in case this approach is flawed. Thanks again for your help!

@techmaster20 Thank you very much for your offer. I feel that we're not going to have issues with sounds at the moment, but I will keep you in mind. Everything counts, no matter how small or big the help is, because I can focus more on the coding part, and if there is a project where this counts, it's definitely going to be an audio remake of football smile

You guys are great!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector