Re: Input needed for planned audio football project

So robjoy
You pointed out the issue to your  formation solution, which i did not pay attention to, so good to bring it out!
So the example you just gave, technically is the formation for a when the team is:
1. deeply defending and is pressed back to its own half.
2. The keeper is performing a goal kick, or he or a defender is kicking off from an offside or a foul deep on their own half.

When the players are kicking off from the center of the field, both teams are positioned a little further  from their goal lines and closer to the field!
So, I'd think that in your  design, we would need three positions then.
1. defending.
2. central,
3. full attack.
In defending form, you can imagine an attacker standing just before the center spot, or in the middle of it.
When in central form, example, if the game is just starting or they're kicking off from a goal, the attacker is standing further up the field. not outside the box, but a little bit further.
When in attacking, the attacker is in the box or at the edge of it.

Then again, I think you should think on how to implement this logically cause i basically have no idea, really.
If you think that we should design three forms for each formation, then i think it'd be better if you made an editor for me, so i could focus on researching and inputting the correct positions for each forms, and then i wouldn't be confused with numbers and such, I think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector