Re: Getting started with native instruments in contact player in reaper?

@22: Not to mention the fact that accessibility is a hard-sell on their hardware, and it does significantly increase their numbers according to stats. So if they are going to commit to accessibility, chances are they are going to make it a hardware-exclusive in order for the investment vs return to even out more. Plus, as you said, there is only a small amount of people who actually do go for the komplete software without the keyboard. As far as I'm concerned, the perfect hardware-software integration is such that until Komplete makes a knob/encoder box that plugs into a keyboard's sustain peddle or extention port, I would never look back from the Komplete boards. Potential Komplete customers should know that given the solid hardware-software integration along with expandability, the nature of their products is to keep you wanting more. That's why there's that tempting discount price to Komplete 12 (even 12ultimate is a steal if you own one of their keyboards) and their summer of sound sale makes the discounts even steaper. I personally am waiting for that, and am probably going to go with Komplete 12 stand-alone because hard drive space constraints. I am going to want to use this mx500 for a little more than not even a year before I decide that their 2tb variant is worth it. Lol.