Re: Swamp Campaign Scripting (SCS)

Hmmm, threadcromancy going on here, but I thought this was the place to talk about scripting.  I have some questions.

How smart are allies?  Will they pick up loot if they come across it?  Will they navigate around obstacles to follow a go command, for example if I spawned allies in the sewers would they be able to find their way out into map multi2?  Will they use any of the t-key options for weapons, such as automatic fire or a silencer/suppressor if they have one?  Will they wear armor?

I believe there is a chatcontains or similar event type where radio messages are scanned for text strings.  It seems to me that it would be possible to construct events that would allow the player to issue more complex orders to allies through this event, even naming specific characters, though I think you'd have to use either nested chatcontains events or an and structure.  Does SCS contain a logical and structure?  Is it possible to do w hat I'm thinking about?

Do zombies react as they do in the multi-player game to footsteps, gunshots, etc, or is it necessary to specifically script this behavior with lure commands?  Will zombies navigate around obstacles if they have a specific destination, for instance if I spawn a bunch in the sewers and tell them to head for the hospital, will they be able to find their way out onto map multi2?

Is it possible to give players and allies any skills other than assigning speed to allies?  I know that allies have values that affect their aim, their aggression and their sensitivity to danger.  Is it possible to increase a player's speed value, or give the player weapons or armor skills?