Re: request for opinions on an audiogames network

Hello,
At the moment I plan to make it a free service, and I plan to make libraries for as many platforms as I can support. For starters at least macOSX, windows, linux, and possibly iOS and android if I can.
In addition I'm hoping to provide language bindings for python, maybe others, and maybe a wrapper object around the library object in bgt. If I can't do some languages, or even if I can I'm probably going to release the protocol it uses so people can make their own libraries if necessary.
Thanks,
-Michael.