Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I thought the same of werewolfshire, but it is not  bad at the end, it can heal with full moon blessing and take back it's stats with the reharmband at the same time. It is better than a lot of mons out there. It will die, yes, but it is much likely to defeat atleast an enemy.
I tryed it because I got a debiant wolfshire with perfect health and strenght and started breeding, at the end I have a wolfshire and a werewolfshire with different abilities.
At level 100 it has 355 strenght, a decent 352 health and 255 speed, whitch in the first turn becomes 496 strenght and 357 speed.
with that you have atleast a good hit whatever comes out, and if it has underdog it will deal a good damage even if it is not very effective.
If you try to boost in front of it you wont be able to do so, because atleast the first turn it will deal a good ddamage, and once it gets back it's stats it will be able to hit inmediately most of the time because of the speed coming back. I can't speak of slotegor, but full moon blessing + reharmband makes werewolfshire usable for me.
I'm almost sure ghost leonatar gets chomp, the normal one does atleast

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector