Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Happy to note thhat I was being too pessimistic. Blade Dodderator did give me Aura Impact eventually, and gets Nature Dance later, so that's all right. I'm not quite sure why it starts by giving you a move in its weaker stat (brain form does this too, learning an early Aura Impact that it probably won't use) but oh well.

Also? Thundron surprisingly doesn't suck. I mean, yes, levelling it is a chore early on because it has absolutely no electric attacking moves before Overcharge and Power Surge in the late 20s or early 30s, and its only damaging poison move at low levels is Knockout Venom, which is a neat trick but not very damaging. But then it evolves, starts learning powerful moves like Thunder Hammer and Chomp and Tunnel, and it has surprisingly good stats across the board except its speed. Mechanical Snake makes it even more viable. Only fly in the ointment is Toxic Storm instead of Sludge Hammer or Toxic Tail, both of which I feel suit it much, much better,.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gastter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector