a free, simple way to lirn pithon?

hello
I nead anything to lirn pithon in a simple way, I know what is a programming langwige, I know the baisiks and everything about bgt so it should be a litil bit easyer to swich
so, is there anything that as simple as the bgt chm file? or at least something understandable with out going for internals of a programming langwige, in short I nead a simple thing to lirn pithon that that has everything I nead to make audiogame, I have enough time for everything in this time
and, I only nead free re sources, i'm not going for huge things