Re: a free, simple way to lirn pithon?

If you want, you can probably use the Pyaudiogame tutorial for the basics. I'm not sure if the sintax is horribly incorrect, but it doesnt seem so. Nathan and amerikranian's tutorials are quite wonderful. Basically Nathan gives you an open sourced game to work with. I really wish Python Devs think about newwbies and open source some of their smaller projects, especially since Python is more difficult to grasp than BGT.