Re: Covid Fearers, Please Read

I believe the virus is as bad as people are claiming. I actually had a cousin that didn't take the initial warnings while In New York seriously. They spent a lot of their time outside and ignoring the manditory lockdown orders. They wanted to live their lives with their friends, who they were separated from and gathered in a large group.

  Now, that cousin and about 90% of his initial family have been cremated. And he was the only one to head out and got yelled at by his family for doing that. And he took out his parents, one grandparent and one of his siblings for living his life. that's not counting who else not in our family he had contact with. We also had another incident involving a wedding where a ton of people got violently ill. We lost two people from that event as well. Right now, it seems a nearby family has their second floor serving as a makeshift resting area as a bunch of people contracted kovid 19.

   What all of these incidents have in common? All it takes is one or two people to roam about infected to start the 1d50 rolls all around, and one's are something that can come up. And those are the lucky ones not rolling a 1d5 for critical existance failures. When you increase the number of people that can get exposed to Kovid 19, you increase the unfortunate number of people gets wiped out. And as someone mentioned, this causes problems for hospitals getting swamped, and being unable to take in other medical cases lethal to existance, illness prevention and other necessary services.

  meh, just like a good number of people in my family, people won't learn that this should be taken seriously until the virus reaches a level its indirectly affecting people who aren't sick of the virus. When hospitals get full, friends no longer being around, and funeral invites litter one's inbox. When waits to get into a hospital can extend to weeks, and when one finally gets sick and begin to worry that they could be the next add-on to the statistical data of Kovid 19 deaths. When it's far too late to do much other than damage control, then we'll take it seriously. Or not, it starting to seems just like many things in this country, epedemic preventio has became a political struggle with people doggedly taking a side to the very end.

  Also, it's possible to have viral prevention and live one's life properly. Unfortunately, we missed the mark on starting the preventative measures early enough to severely batter back the spread. Other nations who took up arms early have managed to get to a level where they can return to work and socialize.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector