Re: Covid Fearers, Please Read

@40, no, sorry, but posts like 26 and 28 hit the nail on the head here. You don't play nice with people who don't understand the seriousness of the current situation. I very easily could have lost one of the most important people in my life a few weeks ago. Forgive me, and others, for feeling raw about the brutal reality of it all. I am fortunate that nothing worse happened, because, if it had, and I'd seen this topic, I'd have zero fucks to give about ripping anyone to shreds who voiced such opinions as the idiot who wrote that Facebook post. To be fair, though, had anything truly awful happened, I would have been in no condition to look at stuff like this forum anyway. I'm barely containing my rage as it is. So, I'm going to end this post here, remind myself why it was best that I take a break from this site, and try to regroup. This place, in addition to several other things in my life, are no good for my mental health at this time. That's about the only good thing that came of my current situation, besides the obvious, of course. The fact that I realized how much I was taking people for granted, and how much I was putting them through by constantly engaging in negative behavior patterns for God only knows what reason.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector