Re: This forum doesn't support emojis

Who tf really cares about emojis that isn't a teenage girl? They don't bother me on fb but on here, this isn't a place where you quickly lay out your thoughts with a picture, you're supposed to actually speak decent enough on here. I don't care if it's added but I'm sure some people are gonna get annoying with it, they're not a necessity.