Re: This forum doesn't support emojis

Hard to understand for some that this isn't a new feature, it's a standard. That's where the story ends. No  debate on whether it should not or should be done. The fact they aren't supported is more like a bug, seeing that you actually get a database error. I leave yet again to those who say it shouldn't happen to give me one place where they aren't supported.