Free Code Camp.org Challenges

For anyone interested, I have started to work on the challenges at Free Code Camp. I haven't gotten far, but I figure that if anyone is stuck or is confused as to how the solutions work could post on here and I or anyone else could try and assist with an explanation or clarification.
Currently I worked through This one about 100 doors. Turns out that they wanted the actual index rather than the zero-based one I was returning. Great. For the reference, the text is below:
There are 100 doors in a row that are all initially closed. You make 100 passes by the doors. The first time through, visit every door and 'toggle' the door (if the door is closed, open it; if it is open, close it). The second time, only visit every 2nd door (i.e., door #2, #4, #6, ...) and toggle it. The third time, visit every 3rd door (i.e., door #3, #6, #9, ...), etc., until you only visit the 100th door.
I will update this with more challenge notifications as I work them out.